Wednesday 4 February 2015

Thoughts in the witching hour

So it's nearly midnight as I start writing this and I am laying in bed and all I can think about is my weight and lack of weightloss. 

I have no one to blame but myself for that and I know in my heart of hearts that I wil be a fat bride, not as fat as I was but with nearly 6 months left to go, although I can and will lose more I will not hit my dream size for the wedding. Not that it was particularly small anyway, I had said that if I could be at most a size 16 I would be ok. 

I am currently laid here between a size 20 and a 22, 21 if you will.

I have now got to the point where I am just fed up being fat, it's not going anywhere and certainly nowhere fast. For the past couple of months you will have noticed I have been stuck between the 18st 8lbs - 18st 10lbs area. It fluctuates and sometimes I can be closer to one than the other. But after 2 months that is a bit ridiculous and it's annoying me.

I know a big part of it is lack of exercise, although I still pay for the gym monthly I haven't been in a few months! I got out of the habit of going, I got lazy and it got cold, Jon started working away a lot...ALL EXCUSES!! And I need to stop it, I need to stop being lazy, I need to stop being weak and ordering takeaways. It just all needs to stop.

So, tonight I have decided that for the next 7 days I will be adding a blog post every day with what I have eaten and what exercise I have done. After a week I will see where I am at and where my weight is. 

I have set my alarm for 7am so I can get up and do something before work.. I am hoping that works and we are hoping to go to the cinema tomorrow which will be walking. 

Current Weight: 18st 6lbs

Target weight loss: 1 stone

Pounds left until target: 11lbs

Weightloss so far: 5lbs

Target weight: 17st 11lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment